- Return transportation in an airconditioned vehicle
- Accommodation on a shared double occupancy basis
- Experienced guide throughout the trip
- 2 boat rides to find the whales with experienced captains
- Photos and videos from the trip
- Close interactions with gray whales (chance to touch them)
- Chance to see different types of migrating birds and dolphins
- Great food and snacks throughout the trip
- Crew Gratuity (10%-15% of trip price is recommended but is at your discretion)
- Dinners and drinks with dinner and alcoholic drinks.
Itinerary- Day 1
Pick up from your accommodation in San Jose, Cabo San Lucas or La Paz to drive to Magdalena bay. You can stop off along the way to see the surrounding towns and places of attraction. You will be provided with a snack for the trip.
As you arrive to Magdalena bay you will have a chance for lunch before boarding your private boat to see some grey whales. This boat ride gives you the opportunity to spot and interact with the grey whales. After your first trip with these amazing creatures, you will be able to check into your local, comfy accommodation to rest and shower then head out for dinner at a local restaurant.
Depart for a calm morning whale watching experience to get the last encounter with these amazing beasts before you enjoy your traditional Mexican lunch before returning back to your accommodation.
Depart for a 3hr whale watching experience around 7.30am, return for a delicious lunch and then head home.
In these 2 days we will be out whale watching for around 5 to 6 hours split in 2 tours: one in the afternoon after arrival and one the next morning after breakfast. The timing is optimized for providing the best possible whale watching experience: