Feb 5- March 15
When you spot blue whales in Loreto Baja Mexico
Enjoy this world-class excursion and experience calm seas filled with the sound of these giants breathing. On these trips, we also see Fin Whales, Humpbacks, dolphins, and mantas.
- Your guide with you from your hotel throughout the trip
- Return air-conditioned transportation from San Jose, Cabo San Lucas or La Paz
- The option to stop and see some of the Baja along the way
- Accommodation in a local hotel double occupancy (additional $100US per person per private room)
- Light breakfast on in-water days, lunch, water, and soft drinks on the boat
- Photos and videos of the trip
what to Bring:
- Cameras and go pros
- Bio-degradable sunscreen
- Seasickness tablets if needed
- Cash for gratuity for the crew (10-15% of the trip is customary) and for dinners at restaurants and alcoholic drinks
Blue whale watching, transportation and accommodation
$100,- for a pro photographer on tour.
Private charters are available for $1000 per boat.
Contact us so that we can discuss available options or a custom trip for you. We can make a package, change dates and arrange specific meals for the trip.